- dougt's Fantastic Voyage
- Questions about data skew when stumbling at excessive speeds: issue #38
- Other feedback?
- Stumbler Alpha test
- List of Alpha issues: https://github.com/dougt/MozStumbler/issues?milestone=2&state=open
- Top issues:
- Hanno's pretty leaderboard and map
- Hanno to replace map with a heat map: issue #8?
- Started breaking down incoming JSON blobs into tables, preparation for analysis and more detailed stats
- Alpha blocking issues?
- Status of third-party data providers
- Plan work week for geolocation roadmap (i.e. invite Hanno to California :)
- Tentative Vancouver meeting with mmayo regarding UX
- Submit stumbler to Google Play Store (under a personal account, not Mozilla) so we can get more testers and easier updates.
- Determine how best to synchronize stumbler's three data streams: Wi-Fi scans, cell IDs, and GPS fixes.
- We need to analyze the quality of our data
- We may want to remove the stumbler's 500 meter accuracy limit or increase it to 1000 meters.
- Hanno is going to implement a search API so the stumbler can compare the devices' GPS location with the server's prediction.
- Compare our stumbler data with other sources
- Hanno says duplicate measurements for the same AP are not a problem.
- We should increase the variety of devices used because different hardware will have different GPS capabilities, radio drivers and antennas.