- Removed all old hashed wifi data, updated stats
- Re-imported cpeterson's data with plain mac addresses
- Put in a filter to silently drop any hashed keys in uploads
- Added an additional Google compliant /v1/geolocate search API
- Finished simple aggregation pipeline to actually have data behind the search API endpoints
- Upgraded Amazon RDS to MySQL 5.6 while we still have "little data"
- Hanno to finish /v1/geolocate API (missing proper error responses) 
- Hanno to add the "you need to know two" restrictions to the search API's https://github.com/mozilla/ichnaea/issues/23, https://github.com/mozilla/ichnaea/issues/27
- cpeterson to post new stumbler build that uploads BSSIDs instead of hashes, stops filtering ad-hoc BSSIDs, and relaxes SSID filtering.