- Need to ping Legal and PR about privacy notice and FAQ
- Server no longer uses user token IDs, just nicknames.
- Implemented too aggressive "moving wifi AP" detection and introduced wifi blacklist
- Added first attempt of "synthesize AP location" logic
- hannosch is in SF, MV, and Vancouver for the next three weeks.
- Discussing open data licenses in bug 911306.
- cpeterson is reaching out to some stumbling groups about collaborating.
- dougt has been volunteered to implement a stumbler map view so we can test the search API: https://github.com/dougt/MozStumbler/issues/101
- Optimize heat map:
- New hire Nick will investigate front-end optimizations.
- hannosch will generate and cache map csv data nightly, not on every request.
- Ask for security team feedback on obfuscating published data using secret splitting
- cpeterson to post MozStumbler 0.4.0 beta release