Back to Labs/Weave/WeeklyMeetings.
- Meeting time remains Wednesdays at 1pm PDT.
- Work build and publish comprehensive roadmap and product plan continues.
- Bug triage session after this meeting.
- Using binary XPCOM component to enable encryption using native NSS methods
- Data format and algorithm changes required to support sharing
- XMPP work (jono) should have something solid by friday
- Weave 0.2 status:
- Streamlined first run and setup
- Real-time sync
- Additional data-types
- Bookmark folder sharing between users
- Simple web-based interface for users to gain read-only access to their bookmarks
- NSS component almost there, will be downgrading to 3DES when we switch to it.
- Setting up a server
- For extension authors, etc
- Docs added for tests and build instructions
- Engineering schedule TBD - individual tasks and items
- Bugs need to be filed
- Setting stage server on sm-labs01.mozilla.org
- Need to find out what open tasks are (cbeard)
- Set up XMPP server on sm-labs01 (jono)
- Stuck on linking to expat
- Investigate sm-labs01 crashing (atul)
- OOM errors, adjustments have been made a few times, so far so good for 24h.
- Please report any problems.
- Urchin integration TBD.
- Switching to plaintext usernames from hash of email addresses for resource locations
- Unit test framework (dmills)
- Need more tests
- System tests using XMPP (jono)
- Blocking on XMPP library bugs
- Automatically running via buildbot (atul)
- Need to install build tools onto buildbot machines (?)
- Need to talk to timr & joduinn