Back to Labs/Weave/WeeklyMeetings.
- Work to build and publish comprehensive roadmap and product plan continues.
- Focus right now on getting Weave 0.2 out the door.
- Weave 0.2 overview and bugs.
- Weave 0.2 status:
- Streamlined first run and setup (chris/maria)
- Real-time sync (dan/atul)
- Additional data-types
- Passwords (dolske) -- done, needs testing
- Tabs and windows (myk) -- done, needs testing
- Saved Form data (anant) -- done, needs testing
- History (atul) -- need to add support for an additional data element to ensure "awesomebar" works across fx instances
- Bookmark folder sharing between users (jono/atul) -- basic ui is in the tree, backend work starting; should have working prototype by the end of the week
- XMPP (jono) -- need help here getting the server back-end, dietrich is helping with the client-side
- Simple web-based interface for users to gain read-only access to their bookmarks (chris/anant)
- Crypto (dan/dolske) -- dolske has posted a work-in-progress patch in the bug, incl.
key-pair generation, random key generation and wrapping/unwrapping required. needs some more cleanup and refactoring. looking at about a week on the outside to complete.
- Perf / Robustness (dan/myk/atul)
- Build & Release (dan/atul) -- we've moved to a Makefile, and atul has written scripts to build a single XPI for all three platforms
- Server side work (chris)
- Web analytics (chris)
- Unit test framework (dan/jono)
- jono has written unit test for cookie sync, atul has written unit test for password sync
- dolske has written unit tests for all the crypto modules
- need more tests!!
- System tests using XMPP (jono)
- Blocking on XMPP library bugs
- Automatically running via buildbot (atul) -- punting this to post 0.2 and fx3