- Matthew set up ndb on 2 of the nodes, so we can run test suite there
- Toby wrote sharding code (that he now gets to throw away!)
- 2 options: central ldap contains full subtrees for each node & their users, or
- central ldap contains indexes for users but doesn't contain full trees, they are contained in each node's ldap server only
- in this scenario, services.mozilla.com needs to handle LDAP referrals (since the data might not live on the master).
- housekeeping: on client deletion, we need to delete user storage on the node. there might be some regulatory issues here.
- ldap version updates needed to current ldap setup [aravind]
- decide if proxyfs01/02/03 (webdav) should be updated or nuked [anant,toby,aravind]
- update schema, add node trees [aravind]
- set up replication for new real hw node (pm-*) [aravind]
- need to change any server code that does ldap queries for schema changes [anant]
- need to change current server code that uses db to use ldap instead [anant,toby]
- need to figure out test server -> real node migration