- 0.5/0.6/1.0 roadmap
- UX work
- People store latest
- Forum activity, help
- Sync performance - yes, please!
- Documentation/wiki revamp
- Personas has been delayed by a week, so no server side stuff for Weave until then.
- Let's get everything needed into 1.0 PRD and then chop it into milestones.
- General approach is to get high risk items for 1.0 into 0.5 so we can start stabilizing. UX refresh is not a high risk item, but depends on us getting some cycles from design resource.
- We need a wiki page to help users turn on verbose debugging.
- AI: Dan will put something together for now.
- UX work - we need a better first run user experience. Setting up is a bit difficult. We are looking at replacing the wizard with an about:weave page.
- People store - Jetpack and Weave both want it, but we need a core database we want to build together. We want to keep it very simple for now.
- Dan wants feedback on whether this should be an XPCOM component or a JS module? Also, should this be a C++ component or not? Leaning towards XPCOM. We are planning on a Sprint, don't know when.
- AI: MConnor is going to see if we can someone on the firefox team to help.
- Incremental sync vs. comprehensive sync. Doesn't feel like a 1.0 feature. We should look at the Crypto Proxy as an effective way for addressing the mobile use cases.
- AI: MConnor is volunteering to do some benchmarks for performance on various hardware/os combination.
- Identity sprints: Quick demo of auto registration.
- We are seeing some failures with OpenID authentications, suspect it may be due to us not implementing stateful authentication.
- AI: WEP about Add-Ons sync/storage API. Dan is going to write up a first draft.