- Review action items from last week:
- Dan to put together a wiki page explaining how users can turn on verbose debugging.
- MConnor was to going to find someone on the firefox team to help decide on a few questions regarding people store (Ragavan: not high priority right now).
- MConnor is volunteering to do some benchmarks for performance on various hardware/os combination. (Ragavan: pretty high priority).
- Dan is going to write a first draft of a WEP for Add-Ons sync/storage API (Ragavan: medium priority).
- Review server scalability model (Toby).
- Plan for rolling out fix to the server sync bug, updating PHP (Toby).
- Review 1.0 PRD Draft. (All)
- Review 0.5/0.6 roadmap plans. (All)
- Bug triage with the above two as context. (All)
- From MConnor: Review Weave Source Reorg proposal
- From MConnor: Review list of things needed to get the release train going.
- AI: Dan to put together a wiki page explaining how users can turn on verbose debugging.
- AI: Dan is going to write a first draft of a WEP for Add-Ons sync/storage API (Ragavan: medium priority).
- MConnor is going to work on the benchmarking after the unit tests going. He is going to open a bug to do this. We need to measure sync time and memory usage. Dan and MConnor will basically figure out what needs to be measured to help answer whether or not we are going to need a crypto proxy for fennec.
- Myk is able to help with the people store.
- Server scalability - numbers don't seem to make sense. Toby is running some load tests. He is going to resample data now that we've fixed the time stamp bug. By Monday the 20th, we should have final data.
- Plan for rolling out fix to the server sync bug, updating PHP.
- Unit tests seem to be OK right now, except for the password tests. Depends on some of the automated build work MConnor is planning on doing.
- Source Reorg proposal looks good. MConnor is going to go ahead and implement over this weekend.