- 0.5 release details
- Server/cluster update (Toby)
- Performance benchmarking (mconnor)
- Do we need a crypto proxy for fennec?
- Quick round table on who's working on what
- 0.6 planning
- Still on track for Wednesday. Plan is to do an RC tomorrow.
- Ran full 5x tests and 10x write tests. Replication isn't able to keep up with the latter. Considering a different model decoupling front ends and back ends. 1:4 is current ratio of write:front ends, moving to 1:0.667. We have 4 front ends today.
- AI: We will need to order 2 more backend database machines.
- Not sure unit test coverage is enough. Some build stuff discussion.
- What % are spending on crypto rather than other stuff - we need to measure this to determine if we need a crypto proxy for fennec.
- Anant: porting crypto proxy to comply with WEP-101.
- Zandr: stunnel may help reduce CPU load. Off to BH/DefCon. Back on Tuesday.
- Dan: about:weave, figuring out the sprints for labs week, need to plan future.
- AI: Dan to poke to get reviews on WEP-100.
- Ed: Fennec performance stuff
- Toby: docs, stunnel, user boxes, out Friday.
- Connor: Benchmarking, blog post, 0.6.
- AI: Anant is going to help Doug Turner going with the WinMo weave client.
- AI: Ragavan to write up 0.6 plan on wiki.
- AI: Next bug triage session on Wednesday 7/29. Time TBD.