- Talk about load testing
- Triage for 0.8
- We need to use the staging cluster now that the other half of the hardware is here.
- AI: Set up staging cluster.
- AI: Run perl based load tests on the new front end machines.
- Zandr/Toby will take the lead for getting the load tests going. MHanson will consult as needed.
- We will need something different in the not too distant future where we simulate client behavior a little better and are able to do more representative load tests, but for now we'll at least get this going.
- We need to get a combined dashboard going that has both MHanson's scripts as well as Toby's scripts.
- AI: MHanson needs to check in scripts.
- AI: MHansons needs to cron the scripts.
- AI: MHanson will own figuring out a strategy to produce a combined dashboard.
- By Thursday, we should know our load testing story a little better.
- Aravind will start helping out with various production deployment tasks.
- Bug triage completed for 0.8. Weave 0.8 blockers are at: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=Weave%200.8%20Blockers&sharer_id=125983