Follow-up on action items from last week
- Load test results based on new client. [Toby/Zandr]
- What does this mean for our capability model/capacity planning? [Toby/Zandr]
- Combined dashboard with MHanson's and Toby's scripts [MHanson]
- Filling out https://intranet.mozilla.org/Labs/Weave/Operational_Readiness [IT]
Status of 0.8
- Firefox UI [MConnor]
- Fennec UI [MConnor/Mardak]
- Partial sync improvements [Mardak]
- When are we shipping 0.8pre1?
- Stripping out auto-login pieces [?]
- Dev branch [Thunder]
- Plan for distributing auto-login pieces [All]
- No IT/Toby, will carry over action items.
- MHanson is waiting on Toby for combining the dashboard.
- No MConnor (traveling).
- MConnor has been volunteered to work on the fennec UI.
- Increase sync frequency as well as increasing # of items we sync patches have landed. Order is tougher.
- AI: Mardak is going to measure perceived performance on desktop/netbook doing a full sync. If the hit is <= 1sec, then just do full sync and only do partial sync based on frecency on mobile.
- AI: Thunder is going to clone current hg and create the dev branch repository.
- AI: Our developer docs need to start living on MDC. We need a plan.
- AI: Anant is going to write up a WEP for auto registration.
- AI: Anant is going to incorporate feedback from Mardak on the preference sync WEP and post an updated WEP.