Follow-up on action items from last week:
- Load test results based on new client. [Toby/Zandr]
- What does this mean for our capability model/capacity planning? [Toby/Zandr]
- Combined dashboard with MHanson's and Toby's scripts [MHanson]
- Filling out https://intranet.mozilla.org/Labs/Weave/Operational_Readiness [IT]
- AI: Thunder is going to clone current hg and create the dev branch repository.
- AI: Our developer docs need to start living on MDC. We need a plan.
- AI: Anant is going to write up a WEP for auto registration.
- AI: Anant is going to incorporate feedback from Mardak on the preference sync WEP and post an updated WEP.
- Firefox UI [MConnor]
- Fennec UI [MConnor/Mardak]
- Partial sync improvements [Mardak]
- Stripping out auto-login pieces [?]
- Plan for distributing auto-login pieces [All]
- How do we want to use the dev branch? [All]
- AI: Zandr will update [Load Tests] page with latest run.
- Toby is moving all the scripts to auth.services. Once that's done we can integrate Mike's log analysis tests.
- Potentially engage Metrics on some of the stats work. Reach out to Daniel Einspanjer.
- AI: We need to get Zandr some time with the rest of the IT department.
- AI: Thunder is going to clone current hg and create the dev branch repository. [Done]
- Firefox UI - Pref panel stuff mostly works, wizard is mostly done. Error handling is mostly missing. Should be done by Thursday.
- Partial sync improvements - Interestingness has landed for bookmarks and history.
- Fennec UI - going with what Madhava has mocked up.
- AI: We really need to lock the UI down ASAP and formalize this as well. MConnor is going to do this today.
- AI: Mardak is going to hack on removing the auto-login pieces once his other stuff is done.