- Dev environment setup reqs
- 1.2 client update
- 1.2 server update
- Roadmap in progress
- 2.0 Server plan
- Target date for 1.2 server:
- Under heavy load, memcache causes resource exhaustion faster. We aren't using persistent connections, but turning that on would cause other ops work.
- 1.2 client is aimed at addressing items that came up during security review as well as a few other minor client features. About 20 open blockers.
- Next week we should be able to present roadmap at this meeting for the rest of 2010.
- We need to rerun the tests so Tim has access to the information he wants to make the decision regarding. Toby and Tim to sync up and have information to share
- Python or PHP? Morgamic and Mhanson are going to own and come back with a decision.
- Hardware platform - supermicro looks like the solution, confirmation next week.