- Org news/update - Justin?
- Server scalability recommendation
- 1.2 client status
- Sync 2010 roadmap
- Client Engineering, Server Engineering, Ops
- Use weave-all for most communications, weave-team is mostly administrivia.
- MySQL is the DB winner, everything else has been eliminated.
- Table/user has issues with too many file users. 500users/table might be a good compromise.
- Maria seems like a good engine to go with as well.
- Testing one other option (splitting meta data from payload).
- 2 spindle node, 35 writes/sec, 200 reads/sec which is worse than 1 spindle.
- We still need a per user model.
- We need an engineering meeting on Friday to figure out the db/hardware platform recommendation.
- Testing coverage with buildbot is good, hasn't been integrated with nagios yet.
- QA process on the server side? Tony is going to talk to Clint to figure out next steps.
- User registration/authentication doesn't have load tests nor unit tests.
- We need server versions.
- 1.2 is pretty much on track for end of the month.
- We need a better plan with QA including resourcing.
- AI: Tony is going to sit down with mconnor/mardak with a plan.
- QA will need about a week for the testing.
- 1.3 will be more towards unit test coverage, getting the code restructured to get into firefox.