- 1.2 status
- Follow ups from last week:
- QA actions for 1.2
- Load testing for user creation/authentication
- Server status for 1.3
- 1.3 plan
- Launch 1.3 (server/client) on may 15th.
- Scalable to 10 million
- Production support, production hardware, etc
- No client data loss issues or blocker functional bugs
- Solid operational dashboard
- Full security audit of both client/server
- Unit tests on both client/server
- Full monitoring suite
- Post 1.3 plan
- 1.2 is down to 10 blockers, beta 3 should go out sometime tomorrow.
- memcached bug is not a blocker for 1.2, but we need it as soon as possible.
- QA has a test plan meeting right after this one.
- We still need a server plan, tony has had a chat with Mhanson and Zandr and identified the following:
- Load tests - we may outsource
- Support for internal tools
- Functional map of the software components
- No support for backwards compatibility
- Support for data loss
- We probably need to start using MozMill to do a full Firefox based testing.
- AI: Ragavan to work with Tony and Ed to work out functional map of software components.
- AI: Tony and MConnor are driving test plan and will share in the next week.
- QA wants a release to QA complete in 3 weeks.
- Matt wants a checklist for release to QA.
- AI: Matt will propose the checklist.
- Backend team also feels comfortable.
- By April 6, we should have staging set up and ready to go.
- Les is going to help load test and profile the user registration and authentication service.