- 1.2 status
- Follow ups from last week:
- QA test plan meeting - how did it go?
- Test plan for 1.3?
- Functional map of s/w components
- Matt's proposal for a QA handoff checklist
- Server QA plan
- User registration/authentication load test numbers
- Thick client testing?
- Sync server
- User registration/authentication
- 1.2b3 went out late last week.
- Plan is to ship by noon Pacific Friday, QA will hammer on stuff for 2 days.
- 1.3 test plan will be 1.2 + clint's test plan + test days.
- Tracy/Tony: Client testing (manual, litmus, crowdsourced load), test day?
- Clint: Framework for automated client testing, multi-client testing (not for 1.3)
- QA hand off checklist will be included in the test plan.
- We'll review 1.3 test plan at next week's meeting.
- AI: We need to run load tests for register/authentication. Should have results on Thursday.
- 30 blockers for 1.3 currently.
- 1.3 won't have complete unit test coverage, but we will establish a baseline.
- AI: mconnor will include descending order of importance of unit tests along with the engineering plan he'll send out by Tuesday evening.
- Hardware has been ordered should be available by end of April, will have it up by beginning of April.
- Staging infrastructure should be up today. This is not meant for load testing.
- AI: Toby is going to write up migration scripts.
- AI: 1.3 server will be code frozen this Friday.