- Follow ups from last week:
- Plan for load test
- 1.3 release post-mortem
- 1.3 stats
- 91,045 add-on downloads in the last week. (Up from ~40k/week prior to 1.3)
- 30K total, 22.5K active users in 10 days.
- Metrics update
- 1.3.1 and migration/communication plan
- l10n update, communication
- 1.4 release
- Landing plan
- Need to work on getting a plan for for load test.
- AI: Buildbot for client, server needs to be built. MConnor will figure out next step.
- AI: MConnor and Ragavan to figure out downloads/adu formula
- We aren't getting data from PHX into the metrics dashboard now.
- Ken and mrz are going to sync up to get this done asap.
- Migration plan - once we get to 75%, we should be good to migrate.
- AI: We need to document how we are actually doing the migration and test it.
- Don't need to let the l10n guys know anything 'cos nothing is changing there.
- We still need a more comprehensive plan for landing. That will be firmed down this week.
- Database crashes are still happening during backups, we have a workaround. Tim is going to talk to MontyAB to figure out next steps.