- Time: Tuesday at 9:15 AM PST / 12:15 PM EST / 5:15 PM UTC.
- Place: Mozilla HQ, Warp Core
- Phone (US/Intl): 650 903 0800 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (Toronto): 416 848 3114 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (US): 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf: 8616#
- 1 Technical
- 1.1 Ops
- 1.2 Engineering
- 1.2.1 Account Management Portal (Toby)
- 1.2.2 Next-gen Reg/Sync Server (Tarek)
- 1.2.3 PAKE server (Tarek)
- 1.2.4 Identity Server (JR)
- 1.2.5 Firefox Home 2.0 (Stefan)
- 1.2.6 Firefox Home 1.1.1 (Stefan)
- 1.2.7 App performance issues due to Places (philikon)
- 1.2.8 Fx4 Sync Blockers (philipp/rnewman)
- 1.2.9 Notifications (Shane/Alex)
- 2 QA
- 3 Metrics
- 4 Product
- 5 Security
- 6 Marketing
- 7 Roundtable
Upcoming production work
Account Management Portal (Toby)
Next-gen Reg/Sync Server (Tarek)
- working on sreg changes (specs changed again) - https://wiki.mozilla.org/Services/Sync/SRegAPI
- fixed the timestamps representation in the python storage server
PAKE server (Tarek)
- CEF log names changed
Identity Server (JR)
- Continued clarification of requirements (specifically around the JS API portion).
- bug fixes.
Firefox Home 2.0 (Stefan)
Web based prototype is coming together. Goal is to have a functional app ready to demo at the end of the month. Stefan will be in MV the week of the 28th. Let's meet.
Firefox Home 1.1.1 (Stefan)
Waiting for localizers. QA is happy. Ready to submit to the store.
App performance issues due to Places (philikon)
Fx4 Sync Blockers (philipp/rnewman)
- Zero desktop blockers. One Fennec blocker, blocked on a core bug, should land today.
- 1.6.3 tested, passed back to Dev.
- catching up on Fx and python server testing
- need a solution for storage and use of profiles with known data sets
- QA Signed off Fx Home 1.1.1 testing
- Fennec testing ongoing with sync/history changes on trunk. Should we also be testing other sync'd data and performance? (eg. form data, passwords, bookmarks, tabs)
Notes and actions
Follow ups from last week
- new user capacity estimates
- waiting on SCL2 boxes to be ready to bench to build estimates
- SCL2 testing will start happening after next week's meeting. Will probably need a week or two of testing. And go live targeting first week of March 1.
- Still working on changes to Account Management portal, blocker for Fx 4.
- For Fennec perf, plan is to get password patch landed.
- Get fresh feedback with all the changes landed.