- Time: Tuesday at 9:15 AM PST / 12:15 PM EST / 5:15 PM UTC.
- Place: Mozilla HQ, North Bridge
- Phone (US/Intl): 650 903 0800 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (Toronto): 416 848 3114 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (US): 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf: 8616#
- 1 Technical
- 2 Metrics
- 3 Product
- 4 Security
- 5 Marketing
- 6 Roundtable
- Building out loadtesting cluster in scl2 to test python code
- Getting F1 into staging
- scl2 monitoring to work with infra monitoring, phx to be worked on next
Python Sync Server (Tarek)
- Tarek is out this week, waiting on bench environment to test perf.
Python Reg Server (Tarek)
- Current plan is to do this first, due to some pending sreg changes.
PHP Sync Server (Toby)
LDAP changes ready to go out next Monday
Identity Server (JR/rnewman)
- added email registration and verification urls
- added user info (currently first/last name, more to come)
- cleaned up user page
- added some testing, hit issue with beaker sessions in test, adding work around
QA: work with JR to determine testing plan for ID server
- Completed client-side account storage
- Working on preference UI now
Firefox Home (Stefan)
Sync Client (rnewman)
Fixing a whole bunch of broken stuff:
- timing bug in queryAsync bug 618052 (would like to land in Aurora)
- working on eliminating server inconsistency during key error handling bug 650208
- test cleanup bug 648371
- j-pake client fix
Sync 1.8.0 in Aurora
- don't error on HMAC failures
- don't hit URL length limit
- Sync specific User-Agent
- Storage API bump (1.0 -> 1.1)
- clean up client-specific data (tabs, client records)
- removing compat code
Roadmap is starting to look stable, so I'll be splitting time between necessary fixes and the big desirable work items.
QA: We are working on a testing plan for the Fx faster release process.
Finished send-to-tab feature using notifications as well as automatic synchronization across multiple clients when a new subscription is made. Worked on cleaning up notifications client data when a user disables the notifications feature or sync.
- New server release train model (jarguello)
- docs repo