Planning for 2013 Learning Parties
We're building off last year's "Summer Code Party" to host a new learning campaign.
The theme is "making is learning."
It will happen between ca. June - August in cities around the world and in corporation with a lot of great organizations.
What you can do
- Make something with the web.
- Host a party on your own.
- Sign up your organization. Email michelle -at- mozillafoundation org.
Who's coming to the party?
- Hive Learning Networks in New York, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Toronto, Athens, London and more
- National Writing Project
- MIT Media Lab
- tent) MAKE Magazine
- Mozilla Japan
- Mozilla Uruguay / One Laptop Per Child
- Mozilla Ignite, NSF event in DC.
- LA Makerspace
- Joplin Public Library
- tent) Wikimedia Germany
- Citizen Cyberscience Center