- Blog - status?
- We will call it stability blog - Sheila will get this set up
- Rel Mgmt - stability checks etherpad - https://etherpad.mozilla.org/stability-checks
- We will get through the etherpad and update the queries this week.
- Release last week
- New version of crash stats that we should start testing.
- VPN access required but then will go to staging.
- Some stuff blocked on sec review.
- Bug to track that? Laura will file that today.
- Any current issues to discuss?
- Almost all Windows users are on 11.4.402.287 now, and it has the expected crash/hang levels, roughly the same as the last 11.3 versions.
- Some hang signatures currently end in a kernelbase.dll frame, probably Windows symbols not picked up after patch Tuesday - but hangs aren't really actionable atm anyhow
- bug 801516 crash in js::gc::IsObjectMarked with AdBlock Plus
- https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/list?signature=mozalloc_abort%28char%20const*%20const%29%20%7C%20NS_DebugBreak_P%20%7C%20nsAString_internal::SetCapacity%28unsigned%20int%29 signature has some comments related to the Windows update. This signature showed up in the explosive report.
- Things looking good for both release and beta.
- Database locked issue on release and beta - looking into that.
- bug 771774 - we blocked as many as we could but it's still there.
- Some crashes appearing in beta that we haven't seen on release before. Kevin flagged a few for blocking Fennec.
- #1 top crash on release - bug 763864
- Nightly - top crash - bug 799977
- Report done : https://wiki.mozilla.org/Platform/2012-10-16#Mobile
- Looks as if they have a final spec for UI side: http://people.mozilla.com/~lco/Crash_Reporting_B2G/R1_Crash%20Reports%20v1.pdf
- Kairo will send out another B2G update to the mail list
- Laura - someone on their team might be implementing this. Looking for help on Gaia.
- Content crashes - something has been checked in but need to verify it works.
- Biggest roadblock is getting the B2G builds to rel eng so we can get symbols.
- Need to get an ETA on this.