- Last week's release was missed: hope to push today but blocked on an rpm requirement
- If we don't get it, we'll back out the dependent changes and ship what we have
- Laura in MV Tue -Thur
- Goals update?
- A number of GC signatures show up in explosiveness reports for 22.0, it looks like b6 has merely shifted around some of those, not introduced actual regressions.
- bug 719114 - Firefox Crash @ js::GCMarker::processMarkStackTop
- bug 878449 (CCliModalLoop::CCliModalLoop) seems to have been fixed, but only in the last few builds, so need to look at less than 3 days of per-build data to see that.
- Still waiting on RelevantKnowledge in bug 860641. We should keep an eye on this once they release their fix.
- Startup Crashes are at 25%
- Crash rate is up to 3.17 with startup crashes at 26%
- A number of js crashes have been reported fixed by backout of bug 497003. We'll keep a watch to make sure.
- bug 883973 (JSFunction::getExistingScript) is still a topcrash, probably will backout/disable causing problem.
- bug 885666 (mozilla::places::::NotifyPlaceInfoCallback::Run) is an unassigned topcrash, but jdm seems to know where it could come from.
- Microsoft KB 2834140 *may* help solve the VM exhaustion problems people are seeing with dual Intel/AMD graphics cards (empty dump or OOM crashes)
- bug 881018 - crash in mozilla::layers::floor_div
- bug 871290 - crash in js::ion::Assembler::TraceJumpRelocations
- bug 848810 - crash in base::CreatePlatformFile on ICS and above
On all channels:
- bug 834243 - crash in mozilla::layers::LayerManagerOGL/CompositorOGL::Initialize with abort message: "We need a context on Android"
- Database, Flash crashes are all the top 10 (except the empty dump) and bug 848810 - crash in base::CreatePlatformFile on ICS and above
Explosive Report: Release:
- bug 817965 - android.os.TransactionTooLargeException: at android.os.BinderProxy.transact(Native Method) at org.mozilla.gecko.PromptService.show(PromptService.java)
- bug 885292 NEW crash in nsSMimeVerificationListener::Notify @ nsXPCWrappedJS::AddRef when opening a signed email with S/mime
- bug 882200 NEW crash in nsLDAPOperation::GetMessageListener @ nsXPCWrappedJS::AddRef
- bug 858937 NEW crash in nsCSSFrameConstructor::MaybeRecreateContainerForFrameRemoval
- bug 881723 NEW crash in mozilla::dom::PContentChild::Write with abort message: "actor has been |delete|d"
Not fixed in 1.0.1 :