- What has happened to bug 890650 (Investigate turning on rapid beta for Firefox)?
- Staged, backfill running currently. If all works we will turn on in prod.
- Question: How much backfill do we want in prod?
- Already enabled for B2G
- Not a ton to report because of the work week last week, but:
- Costed out backups to Amazon Glacier
- Need to triage the bugs that were filed last week, especially by comparison to other existing bugs - hope to do this with some of the Crashkill team
- Will do a release sometime this week
- Looks like 11.8.800.94 has been rolled out to all users now, makes bug 888616 look explosive.
- bug 898156 - crash in Background thumbnail generation @ mozilla::net::FTPChannelParent::OnStartRequest - no movement here since needinfo?(email@example.com) on July 31st.
- bug 909383 crash in js::ion::LIRGenerator::lowerBitOp(JSOp, js::ion::MInstruction*) spiking in Firefox 25.0a2 as of 2013-08-24
- need URLs to work on regression range
- bug 909238 - crash in nsDisplayCanvasBackgroundImage::Paint(nsDisplayListBuilder*, nsRenderingContext*) is very explosive on Mac. but only with layers.acceleration.disabled;true. false is the default.
- bug 909000 - Crashes with gfx.content.azure.enabled set to false very explosive, but just fixed. to keep an eye on.
- Fx24 regression's - Beta Top crashers. No movement here, any other ideas ?
- nhirata to leave wednesday for seattle, will be back sat
- still need investigation in dup reports; have not have time
- have not had time to look into API
- waiting for Super Search and am super excited
- ZTE Builds Release : https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av0LdM1CVycIdDBxVFhqNmNkSnBhVnNSc05vMmhRdXc#gid=0
- ZTE is selling via eBay for US/UK
- bug 909402 filed for tracking getting symbols for these builds
Top Crashes: 1.2
- bug 901559 - [Contacts] [Gallery] Segfault when picking a picture for MMS or Contacts
- already being looked at by dev.
- bug 902927 - mozilla::layers::PGrallocBufferChild::Write(mozilla::layers::PGrallocBufferChild*, IPC::Message*, bool)
- bug 902878 may be a dup
Top Crashes: Release
- Camera Crashes:
- bug 905818 - crash in mozilla::dom::sms::SmsMessageData::Assign
- SMS/Ril issue on inari release
Stability Week Actions
- Bugs filed ([StabilityWeek2013] whiteboard marker)
- Will go through action items this week and makes sure we have bugs for everything (or poke people)
- Will need to prioritize
- We want to include a list of bugs on this wiki and in the meeting that we are closely tracking. We imagine a whiteboard tag like [CrashKill-tracking] or [Crashkill-focus] or such for that. Any suggestions?