- RabbitMQ is very fast, but we have had a few teething problems
- On Thursday we discovered that the config was fat fingered on Tuesday during the release, meaning many crashes were processed without symbols (all plugin, Fennec, and B2G crashes). bug 921042
- We reprocessed 2 days of crashes in just over an hour.
- On Sunday processors blipped and when oncall checked in they restarted the monitor, leading to alerts - no cause for concern, but a couple of actions to clean up. bug 921831
- Another issue is about:crashes links don't insert priority crashes in the right place. There's a PR for this which should land and ship today. See bug 921443
- As a result of those issues, Supersearch (61) did not ship last week. We plan to ship today
- Stage DB refresh is happening now, because it failed yesterday, due to a config change by DBOps last Thursday. bug 922156
- Once that's done we can ship.
- No ADIs yet for today: Metrics is working on it.
- Now that the major crash fix in 11.8 has been delivered to users, this version is lower in both crashes and hangs compared to 11.7 - still ~50% higher than 11.2 in crashes and ~100% higher in hangs but this is the best Flash release since they released sandboxing and hardware acceleration with 11.3 in June of 2012.
- 11.9 beta regressions have been fixed, current beta builds should be more or less final, release coming in October (patch Tuesday).
- bug 772330 (Radeon): Discussing with AMD. They think there is potential in the theory that it's a CPU bug and will investigate with their internal tools.
- ZTE has provided the online SD package for the user to enable the fastboot of their eBay ZTE Open without the FOTA
- ZTE Open US eBay phone: http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/b5a2981a-1714-4ac7-89e1-630e93e220f8.html
- ZTE Open UK/EU eBay phone: http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/cba40ed6-d3ab-44c0-bdee-3a15803dc187.html
- bug 922189 SHA1_Flatten
- possibly a ZTE upgrade issue.
- 1.1 (beta), 2.0 has too low numbers to tell what's going on
- starting to see LGE AOSP on Mako; we need symbols for that
- still seeing some instances of bug 914823: mozilla::gl::SharedSurface_Gralloc::~SharedSurface_Gralloc
- need to wait to see if we end up getting some more crashes from : mozilla::docshell::POfflineCacheUpdateChild::Unregister(int)
- it may be a dup of bug 914823
- Note : bug 915223 ended up WFM; not sure what caused the fix for activesync connections
- bug 922196 - crash in nsBaseAppShell::DoProcessNextNativeEvent(bool, unsigned int)
- could be a crash on purpose.
- Note : bug 915869 should have landed in aurora.
- Note : several crashes were fixed and we are waiting for them to drop off.
- ex bug 917594 - crash in js::ShapeTable::search(int, bool)
- Camera crashes:
- bug 878366 - crash on abort in mozilla::dom::ContentChild::ProcessingError
- Partial fix is in : bug 867025 - [unagi][tara][weekly build 13.04.17]monkey test crash in mozilla::dom::ContentChild::ProcessingError
- BT Crashes: (Note: this fell down in the numbers, people probably gave up)
- bug 891160 - [inari][bluetooth] Bluetooth crash in mozilla::dom::bluetooth::PBluetoothRequest::Transition with abort message: "__delete__()d actor" after trying to send to the Mac and then switching to camera app
Stability Week Actions
- Bugs filed ([StabilityWeek2013] whiteboard marker)
- Please get bugs filed for your action items, see CrashKill/StabilityWeek2013/Actions.
- No meeting on October 7 due to Summit travels
- KaiRo probably off most of the two weeks after the Summit.
- Tracy PTO Sept. 30th.