Until all Cycle Collector regressions are repaired, we will be having status meetings every Friday at 11:30am PST.
- Next Meeting: May 25, 2007
- May 18, 2007
- May 11, 2007
- May 4, 2007
- April 27, 2007
- April 23, 2007
- April 20, 2007
- March 30, 2007
- March 23, 2007
- March 16, 2007
- March 7, 2007
Recordings/podcast of each meeting can be found at the bottom of each of the summaries above.
- There are reports of crashes on exit and long CC freezes.
- Landing of all Cycle Collector related patches by peterv.
- Impact of new hashtable implementation by Graydon.
- Discuss next steps to profile and eliminate CC issues (i.e., dedicate an entire day, on a conf call, with a profiler, to isolate CC issues).
Primary participants on these calls are: graydon, peterv, dbaron, jst, and sicking
- Every Friday @ 11:30a PST
- Mozilla conference table
- 650-215-1282 x91 conf# 278 (US/Intl)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf# 278 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #ccassault for backchannel
Information on the cycle collector can be found here:
This meeting will repeat weekly at the same time until further notice. If you feel you have something to contribute directly to this meeting and cannot make the time specified, please make make a request to change.