- Thursday Jan 5, 2012 - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99459
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99459 (US)
- #devtools on irc.mozilla.org for backchannel
- Firebug 1.9 final tomorrow!
- Meeting notes from this week
- New 1.10 related branches cloned (Firebug, FBTest, FBTrace, etc.)
- Blog posts planned for getfirebug.com and hacks.mozilla.org
- Bug fixes, keyboard and mouse interaction etc.
- Access keys.
- Considering following webgl's force-enable pref rather than having a tilt-specific force-enable.
- Command Line
- Patch to enable command line broke tests, working on that.
- Infobar fixes incoming.
- Work-in-progress patches up for pseudo-class lock.
- Can be locked from context menu, infobar, and breadcrumbs.
- Unlocks when the element is no longer in the breadcrumbs.
- Looking for a solution for pseudo-elements.
- Style Inspector
- Style Editor
- People are using it and filing bugs.
- Fix incoming for truncated stylesheets.
- Script Debugger
- Very close to done with the devtools-peer review process for initial merge.
- UI theme is very placeholder, might not be worth significant theme review.
- Tanvi Vyas (Security)