Mozilla aims to make the web work better for developers, enabling them to produce ever better applications and sites. The Developer Experience product team works to find the ways in which Mozilla can best help developers do more. Kevin Dangoor has produced a 5 minute video introducing the idea.
The Developer Experience product team is:
- Kevin Dangoor
- Daniel Buchner
Mozilla has a lot going on for developers. Find out more by looking at the Mozilla Developer Program overview.
Also of note is the December 2011 Developer Tools Roadmap
Developer Experience Go-To People
- Product Managers: Kevin Dangoor, Daniel Buchner
- Developer Tools Engineering: Dave Camp
- Apps Ecosystem Web Development: Fred Wenzel
- Developer PR: Paul Jarratt
- UX: Brian Dils
- Market Research: John Jensen