- 11 am Pacific Time
- Vidyo room: DeveloperServices
- Backchannel in #vcs
- On Call Handoff!!!
- fubar → hwine
- Stood up grokmirror for gitweb.m.o
- Implemented in-house mirroring got git2.m.o
- Upgraded hgweb to mercurial-3.3.3
- DXR ES on staging, m-c building
- seamonkey top-level repos
- TH api abuse
- AWS new acct setup
- v-c-t test automation refactoring
- Wed and Thu PTO, Fri National Holiday
- 37.0.1, 38.0b1, aurora unthrottle
- cvs decom progress
- 37.0.1 release
Planned for this week
- Finalize Q2 goals
- Mozreview contributions
- Old bug corralling
- Write docs for how git2/gitweb are set up
- Give git2/gitweb to releng for QA
- TH heroku/rds startup
- DXR parallel build start
- Hopefully land the v-c-t automation refactoring (I'm very close)
- Head to Montreal for PyCon, Mercurial sprint
- finish vacating cvs for seamonkey
- 38.0b support (releng)
- write up new git.m.o policy
- Goals review
- (lmandel) I watched the fb developers video this past weekend. Lots of good stuff in here.
- Do/can we take advantage of the Hg features they discussed?
- Getting results to devs in ~10 mins seems like a really good goal.
- Reduce number of tests run - run fast tests and unit tests more often
- Run intermittent tests less frequently
- Automated bisection
- Does the team this some or all of this work is in scope for us?
- (lmandel) Off Friday for the 7th day of Passover
- fubar - May 14-29, honeymoon
- gps - Montreal Apr 9 to 16 for PyCon + Mercurial sprint