Standing Agenda Items
Weekly Team Update from Jason
- Do your expenses!! This week!!
- Workday goals for Q1
- Last quarter goals wrap up coming soon to a 1:1 near you
- Respond on date/time thread from Andrew, if you want
- Servo thread too
- Devrel advocacy keyword - keep using it PLEASE, Callahad and Jason are working up a process to contact platform owners and deliver feedback.
- (On PTO, back Wednesday!)
- plannnnning for asia devrel, code schools and other edu
- in Taipei next week, Singapore the week after
- Preparing for the next round of Tech Speakers, and the upcoming Participation Leadership Summit
- Hacks hacks hacks!! Need review of Andrzej's blog post for CES (Jan 6)
- User Voice shutdown and upcoming post
- Blocking out my 2016 Calendar
- all the CfPs!
- Prepping for working more closely with devtools
- Nick and I are hosting a meetup!
- Flying the media recorder flag while Belen is still on holidays!
- FILING BUGS!!
- We got a contributor to send us two PRs to the demo we're working on - the power of working in the open =)
- Belen wrote a ton of MediaRecorder minidemos in preparation for a Hacks post in sync with the release of the feature in DevEd
- Potch and I are working on a meetup
- Need to file expense reports
- booking conferences for 2016. 10 booked so far, through Nov 2016. Maybe 3 more on the way. Starting to book plane tickets.
- half-wrote an article on Initial Letter. Realized it can't be published until a webkit bug fix is shipped in Safari.
- writing a blurb for ALA. Due this week.
- Working on my 2016 talk. ONLY TEN WEEKS LEFT TO WRITE IT! Panicking already.
- Add Hacks ideas to https://wiki.mozilla.org/DevRel/Hacks
- Review the CFP calendar
(Try to keep things timeboxed and concrete. E.g., can we actually make a yes/no decision in this meeting? If not, discuss on list first.)