Dots - Team Blobby
- Name of the game: Dots
- Hosted location
- Team name: teamBlobby (Nicolas Smith & Aviv Keshet)
- Further notes: Dots is best played with a browser with a fast JS engine, such as Firefox 4 or Chrome.
Dots is a top-down 2D puzzle game, loosely inspired by the classic game Lemmings. It has a physics sandbox feel and an arcade aesthetic sense.
- Mouse gesture based user interface.
- 24 levels of increasing difficulty.
- Minimal instructions, with learning designed to take place as you play.
- In-game "Sandbox Mode", which can be used to create levels or to play with Dot physics.
- <Canvas> graphics, and <Audio> tag audio.
- Game progress persistence using localStorage
- No outside libraries or code, except dojo for enhanced json serialization.