EU MozCamp 2011/Schedule/Engagement and Regionalization Track/Making space for others to participate
Discussion: Making space for others to participate
- Proposal from: Alina Mierlus Toni Hermoso
During this session we would like to explore and identify the different stages (including personal attitudes) where local community members can be at stake and find ways of creating a space for new people to contribute, lead and take on responsibility. We would also try to find the answer on how communities at the local scale can be as diversified and rich in approach as we can see in the global Mozilla ecosystem.
- Open and collaborative session making
- Participants are recommended to think about the topic before
- No tablets/No laptops. 1 or 2 people will take care of taking notes of the session.
- Facilitators and notetakers will emerge at the beginning of the session.