EU MozCamp 2011/Schedule/Engagement and Regionalization Track/Regionalizing Hackasaurus
- Speakers: Atul Varma and Jessica Klein
- Time: Sunday, 15.00
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Summary: We'll provide a brief overview of Hackasaurus and how to localize it. Topics covered in the overview will include the Hacktivity Kit printable, the X-Ray Goggles, and the hackasaurus.org website. The localization will cover how to use Github to localize the goggles, how to use localize.mozilla.org to localize the website, and how to use an as-of-yet undecided mechanism to localize the Hacktivity Kit (hopefully we'll have this figured out by MozCamp).
- Presentation slides (to provide after you talk): All About Hackasaurus (HTML5)
- Ideal audience size:
- Equipment needs (video projector already included): This is an interactive workshop. Every participant should come with a laptop and be ready to hack!
- Submit a question for the speaker here: