EU MozCamp 2011/Schedule/Product and Technology Track/Apps And Browser Id
- Speaker: Christian Heilmann
- Summary: With our upcoming apps and the already rocking browserID Mozilla is planning to turn the web into something new. We bring apps to the web rather than web content to apps and allow users to simply log in to web sites without giving away their identity and the information of their friends just to comment. If you want to see how Mozilla is opening what up to now still is closed, come and have a look.
- Presentation slides (to provide after you talk):
- Ideal audience size: a small medieval Swedish village + another longboat crew (Note from Paul: I'll see what I can do.)
- Equipment needs (video projector already included):
- Submit a question for the speaker here: