EU MozCamp 2011/Schedule/Product and Technology Track/New Security Features in Firefox
New Security Features in Firefox
- Speaker: Curtis Koenig
- Summary: Want some more information on all the features we have added to make the web more secure? Then this talk is for you! We will be covering topics such as:
- HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS)
- Do Not Track (DNT)
- Content Security Policy (CSP)
- This talk will also cover the security roadmap, and other projects where contributors are needed. As well as act as a forum to discuss the security lifecycle.
- Presentation slides : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/38387756/Curtisk-Security-MozCampEU2011.pdf
- Ideal audience size: However many fit in the room
- Equipment needs (video projector already included):
- Submit a question for the speaker here:
 File upload to the wiki is busted for some reason, so these are on dropbox for now, will move when the issue is resolved.