EU MozCamp 2011/Schedule/Product and Technology Track/PDF JS
- Speaker: Julian Viereck, Twitter: @jviereck
- Summary: This talk will give a basic overview of PDF documents, their handling in PDF.JS, what's the current status of the project and what problems need to get solved/figured out (-> new web APIs?).
- What is PDF.JS: Using PDF.JS it's possible to render PDF documents in your normal web browser using only open web technologies. While this is very secure (-> web runtime) it shows also what's possible with the current web platform.
- Presentation slides: Slides
- Ideal audience size: any
- Equipment needs (video projector already included):
- Submit a question for the speaker here: