Primary target right now is a trunk alpha and incremental improvements for nightly. Currently scheduled for codefreeze Thursday, but schedule may wait for OOPP-flash if we have confidence, and depending on how automatic updates work.
- Most known/serious Windows crashes dealt with in today's nightly
- Plugin-process crashes only started being properly dealt with by crash-stats today
- X errors causing crashes are not currently caught by the crash reporter
- Biggest issue by far is hangs, and focus problems on Windows. Discuss.
- When will the final UI be ready? What remaining blockers exist for that?
Plugin processes won't start XPCOM as of tomorrow (baking on e10s now). This may resolve Talos numbers from OOPP landing. If not, need somebody to dig into the data and investigate.