- bug 1137944 (m7, plugin positioning bug) - fixed.
- bug 1199892 (m8, mouse cursor flicker with both e10s/non-e10s) - fixed.
- bug 1196539 (m8, plugin paint tab switching bug) - fixed.
- bug 1190364 (m8, plugin info sometimes fails with e10) - wip.
- bug 1096804 (m8, taskbar preview) - wip.
- M8 bug 1141041 - [e10s] Opening the "View" > "Page Style" menu in remote browser causes unsafe CPOW usage warnings
- Got r+ on my patch, should land this today
- Bonus: this also gets rid of a sync message that we send up when new tabs open (bug 1195289).
- M8 bug 1110511 - Implement about:tabcrashed spec
- M8 bug 1180991 - [e10s] Page Info: Media preview is not shown the first time on multi-process Nightly
- I understand the problem, just working with the reviewer on the right solution
- M8 bug 1095236 - [e10s] window.open(..., ..., "dialog=1") breaks with e10s enabled
- mrbkap has r+'d my patches - thanks!
- Going to talk to ehsan today to make sure I'm going through the right steps to deprecate this kind of feature
- M8 bug 1090602 - <option> events do not bubble up through parent <select>
- Can't avoid this anymore, so going whole-hog on this bug now.
- Helping botond and kats get my patches in bug 1103094 and bug 1193838 work so that they can investigate an e10s-only talos regression for apz.
- Monday is a Canadian holiday!
- I'm still with you
- Wrangling action items from criteria lock: focusing on deliverables from telemetry. Focusing on stability data for easy to read: e10s vs. non-e10s.
- Checking in on need for a-team person to work with Blake on automated tests.
- Next telemetry study is Nov 2nd, which incidentally is right before next moment in time and I should have more cycles to focus on this project.
- bug 1156742 - print to xps with low integrity sandbox - work modifying Moz2D recording to work standalone, pretty much done. Now working on utilising it for printing. Hope to have something working by early next week.
- bug 1173371 - Sandbox prevents Firefox from working from a network drive on Windows - needs an update to the chromium code, which we can take in isolation. Then need to translate our policy paths to the standard ones that chromium uses for comparison.
- Landed bug 967873 but had to back it out because of IPC crashes (bug 1210821).
- Working on tracking down the IPC bugs.
- M8 bug 1165558 - Saving PDFs doesn't show dialog. Attached patches.
- M8 bug 1171215 - No cookies with websocket upgrade request. Investigated and should have a patch in the next couple of days.
- M8 bug 1169268 - Crash pasting files in contenteditable. Waiting for review.
- bug 1111892 - currently working on providing the needinfo for :jimm
- bug 1204223 - installed the nvidia 355.98 driver on my GTX670/Win10 machine, couldn't reproduce
- bug 1109714 - mostly working now, have a preliminary patch up. the actual subscribe action doesn't work yet, but I don't think there's much left to do.
- bug 1159827 - handed off to gabor