|Engagement Project Management|
|Team Lead: Alex Costello||Mailing List: email@example.com|
|The Project Management Team consists of business partners who oversee the work and progress of an engagement campaign or program to keep it on track, on budget and moving through to delivery.|
Welcome to the Engagement Project Management page! We’re here to support and partner with you to create amazing things! Design? Copywriting? Web dev? Video? Branding? We can help you.
If you would like to request a new Engagement project, campaign or initiative, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tools We Use
Guidelines for Project Kickoffs
Project Brief - Concept/Workout Session
Let’s get an idea of what you’re trying to do. Let the EPM help you work through this to resolve these main questions.
- What are you trying to do? (Your high level goal)
- How might you/will you do it? (Tactics to achieve goal)
- What does success look like?
- Who is your target audience? (get this as specific as you can)
- Who will be involved?
- What resources will you need? (Can Mozillians execute this or do we engage external resources?)
- Next steps? (work with your Project Manager to determine if you need a Bug, a Brief or a Bigger group)
Creative Review Setup
- Intros (if needed)
- Expectation setting for review
- Present work in a deck