- Supporting Releng with Android Automation Rollout - ctalbert, bmoss, jmaher
- New agent deployed fixing a deadlock between the watcher and the agent
- Things are greening up now.
- Reftests still waiting on review
- Starting to look at oranges
- War on Orange - jgriffin, mcote, jmaher, harth
- no updates, but we should triage the bugs filed over the last couple weeks.
- Bugzilla Improvements - dkl, glob
- Trying to get the staging environment accessible for people to play with
- New extension online which will allow google to index the bugs (pending security review)
- User Responsiveness Measurement - ted, ahal
- Working on native event generation code (both for mozmill and this)
- Abstraction Interface for Buildbot - ted, jhammel
- No news
- Firebug Test Automation - ahal
- Firebug tests causing another crasher on Mac
- Would have helped if they were running debug builds
- Have one line patch, need to test and update slaves today
- Bug Hunter - bc
- Working on getting file uploads working
- Hoping to have builder working today.
- Jetpack Hang tests - ctalbert
- Fix landed in Jetpack Repo
- Met with some of the Jetpack crew, have plan in place to upgrade them to 2.x codebase once it is released (for mozrunner)
- Mozmill 2.0/1.5.x - harth, jhammel, ahal, ctalbert
- fixing lots and lots of bugs :)
- Have patch for screenshots in mozmill -ahal
- Worked on gdk events, hit an issue that means I'll need to make a C to C++ shim library or use XPCOM instead of ctypes.
- Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher, jhammel
- GrafxBot - jgriffin
- Beta of grafx bot went well, found two problems, will fix those this week and release to AMO
- AutoLog - jgriffin, mcote, jmaher
- asuth emailed us about using arbpl as the front-end to autolog. Still investigating.
- jgriffin completed an initial version of the server.
- did some reverse engineering of tbpl to determine how easy it would be to retool it for autolog
- Addon Testing Service - ctalbert, anode
- Going to dismantle Auto-tools staging environment 2 to give up the machines needed for phase 2 of the addons testing service.
- SpeedTestsJS - mcote
- Two more speedtests automated: Santa's Workshop and Mr. Potato Gun.
- Reports now filterable by IP (useful to differentiate 'official' runs from the crowd's).
- Reports online.
- Talos Improvements - jmaher
- Tpaint is green - need help from releng to take a look at the patch because it changes production talos
- Xperf running with windows 7 and talos
- fairly stable, but need to work with releng to get xperf tools installed and running on slaves, UAC needs to be faked out. Have a plan but needs roll-out to the slaves.
- SpecialPowers - ted, ctalbert, jmaher
- Reviewed Mochitests last week
- Started urging people to stop checking in tests with enablePrivilege in them.
- Ted found a bug in the observer that specialpowers is using, submitted a patch to fix.
- E10S Automation support - jmaher, ctalbert
- Profile Manager - jgriffin
- Helping JS team with JIT crashes - ted
- Socorro work - ted
- Bug-stats Websites - mcote
- Waiting until after Fx4 when the customers have more time.
- going to try to install wsgi on brasstacks later this week (post launch)
Our favorite blogger is back with a tale of woe and horror
Fennec Profile Manager Tool
Profile Manager v1
Breakpad for Android
Firebug Test Support
Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support