- Steve Souders mentioned the Velocity Conference in San Jose for June, calls for topics in the air. Steve to send Jresig an email.
- clobber production?
- one more beta! (b7!) release this week? Please?
- move to beta when 1.3 released
- move to beta in early january, currently works in 3.1 in its alpha state
- honza mentioned an extension contributed by a tufts university student consisting of a JSON panel. After some discussion, decided to included it in 1.4 core for trials.
- outstanding issues in fbug 1.4 in firefox 3.1,
- bug 465993 window opened 0 size, may be fixed?
- jresig - alpha! DONE
- net tests checked in DONE (honza)
- honza script tests are starting, not hard
- need a UI to locate list of tests
- need to be able to run a single test (startNet.html has single links, probably a decent model)
- lists in chrome: ?
- current state is that we have no clear list of priorities
- lots of existing extension points - need better documentation
- christoph points to his wishlist - http://groups.google.com/group/firebug-working-group/web/firebug-1-3-extensions
- christoph to rewrite firePHP and document the process on his blog, wants to keep track of extension points and changes to them, create test-cases that exercise these extension points should be a priority.
- simplify process of creating tools or extensions using DOMplate. There should be a way to prototype an extension using a wizard-like interface or walkthrough.
- JJB- division between fbug project test cases and fireunit makes them harder to use in automation, need to bridge this gap
- Adam Pellan(?) asked about documentation for fbug, people still finding it hard to get involved and access what documentation there is.
- robc suggests using fbug project page wiki (jjb recommended firebug working group wiki) for generating documents and rolling them up to getfirebug.com as they coalesce
- christoph to start extension development
- brief revisitation of this discussion
- to resume discussion in email
- send in the prototypes!
- robc attempted to recap emails, recommends simplifying rather than adding new UI.
- curtis raised the comment about using different (ffx) profiles for testing/debugging. robc suggests that's probably a small number of users.
- steves asked some local devs a few questions about what sites were enabled in their browsers with firebug. Those who did know that firebug was enabled, couldn't tell for which sites it was turned on.
- honza suggests we're working on opposing goals. People want a Big Button.
- robc mentioned that even if we go to a big button, we'll still have the mini drop-down menus for turning features on or off. steves suggests that the minimenus are not visible enough. should be tweaked to be more visible/obvious.
- curtis suggests asking users up front about what type of user they are (designer vs coder) to setup firebug on first use. Hiding script, console and net if a user doesn't want them.
- robc has also suggested something similar for the tabstrip, with a button to turn on code panels, leaving them off most of the time.
- steves asked about issue 1176, suspend/resume state on session restart
- jresig thinks we should try to simplify. Promote using a separate profile and further explain and document the activation process and why it exists.
- to follow up in an email thread, hopefully with mockups.
- jsd2 work can begin - jjb
- bugzilla cleanup for 2.0-only problems.
- chromebug in firefox 3.1 is opening 0-size windows
- bug 465993 Blocks chromebug on FF3.1
- todo need someone to install the test case and verify - robcee
- new jsd tests: /fbug/chromebug/tests/jsdTests@johnjbarton.com
- need someone to install this extension in an clean Firefox profile (no Firebug) and try it.
- bug 379410 (jsdICompilationUnit) First work in progress patch. reworked the test case: fbug/chromebug/tests/jsdTests@johnjbarton.com/content/jsd/jsdIDebuggerService2/bugzilla-379410.js
- bug 449454 Work abandoned, Lower priority now since 379410 will do the work.
- Bugs against jsd:
- Top priority, causes erroneous application behavior: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=463239
- Causes un-debuggable code: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=462704
- Both of these have test cases in fbug/chromebug/tests/jsdTests@johnjbarton.com/content/jsd/jsdIScript