Issues for 1.6
- Commit Focus bugs 1) change panel
- TODO 2) double click.
- TODO 149
- TODO: remove attributes from the BODY tags
- DONE: need 1.6a10
- built and on getfirebug.com
- TODO: put up on AMO
- Failed to add email@example.com
Break On Errors balloon update
- button labels?
CSS injection for inspector
- TODO ask radcliffe about canvas
- TODO user style sheets for CSS injection?
- TODO Try to make referents value be object paths
- updated doc with new screenshots for a quick look
- per-object API
- harder than we thought: must pass objects into profiler to get ids, then get refs in id form
- See also jsd_GetJSDObjectForJSObject
- memory profiler IDs seem to be pointers to JSObject
- TODO : cannot get objects in closure
- Performance could still be a problem
- TODO: what sizes make sense for objects
- Reorg platform sub-directory binary dll
- another memory tool proposed
- Add swarm extension <your SVN>/extensions/swarm/branches/swarm1.5
- Load file://<your SVN>/extensions/swarm/branches/swarm1.5/swarms/basic.html into FBTest to see current status
- working on signature code
- Accelerated 1.7 work to get Firebug for Fennec
- TODO: firebug.js namespace issue because FBL.initialize() needs to be called before Firebug.initialize()
- Reverse relationship between TabWatcher and Firebug
- Command line flags to init firebug from crossfile (module vs panels)
- Test case for re-attach
- save error etc. breakpoints?
- duplicate saved breakpoints
- hit count http://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=2817
Daily testing for Firebug + Firefox
- Clint Talbert seems to be making progress
- Seems to be getting a plan.
- sidebar to panels list