Issues for 1.6
- Locale improvements
- Fallback to US-en
- Switch Firebug to US-en
- Time for b1
- Blocks 1.6
- a17 this week, fix test bot
- b1 next week
- TAB, avoid flashing
- CSS3 background text? maybe placeholder text? FF4 only?
- TAB TAB to change focus
- Accessibility Review
- Focus on editors wrt Escape key
- Restore focus on command line opening
- TAB key on completion ok
- Accessible to tab panel
- Concentrate on swarm
- New Prototype: Swarms
- store test results to CouchDB (honza)
- collect test list from extensions and run all
- contact extension authors,
- Localization in 1.6?
- DONE All strings in properties, no DTD, fallback to english.
- DONE Script to move from DTD to properties
- Fallback to English on FF non-English locale. Honza to read file url
- First run page
- one per alpha and beta
1.6 on FF 4.0
- Bug 483672 regression: Security Manager vetoed action
- wrapper problem, already being worked on
- command line debug problem.
- Console log entry to point to wiki page
- known problems
Daily testing for Firebug + Firefox
- Test Bot Page is UP!
- Bug 559466 Integrate firebug test suite with automated tests
- Triage Process
- Contact page, platform triage person?
- Bug 532445 run unit tests (daily?) with Firebug installed in testing profiles
- Branch and attack debugger.js/fbs to get a plan for refactoring work.
- New API between debugger.js and fbs to match CrossFire protocol
- add support for JS debug to Firebug for Google Chrome
- prepares for jsdv2
- prepares for mobile web debug at least for JS
- Refactor to support Firebug Embedded:
- Firebug in Firefox as jetpack
- Firebug in Google Chrome more complete, more common code
Not discussed but saved for next week
- Testing of backend: FBTest?
- Listener client/server
- Browser Tools Interface
- Socket startup and shutdown issues.
- Avoiding context transfer?
- Leave all model info on server side
- Client side has "presentation model" (cache of info needed for panels)
- Accelerated 1.7 work to get Firebug for Fennec
- Honza and Mike: Firebug to Firebug via CrossFire
- TODO: Reverse relationship between TabWatcher and Firebug
- TODO: Command line flags to init firebug from crossfile (module vs panels)
- Test case for re-attach