John J. Barton, Mike Collins, Darin Wright, Hans Hillen, Patrick Mueller
Issues for 1.6
- Time for b1
- Blocks 1.6
- b1 next week (delayed)
- TAB ? , (Seems ok) avoid flashing
- CSS3 background text? maybe placeholder text? FF4 only?
- TAB TAB to change focus
- Accessibility Review
- DONE TAB key to move to next field
- new key shortcut mechanism proposed by Hillen, will create prototype
- Concentrate on swarm
- New Prototype: Swarms
- DONE store test results to CouchDB (honza)
- collect test list from extensions and run all
- contact extension authors,
- Branch and attack debugger.js/fbs to get a plan for refactoring work.
- DONE branched
- New API between debugger.js and fbs to match CrossFire protocol
- pmueller suggested looking at json schema
- darin suggests looking at java remote debug for extensibility issues
- add support for JS debug to Firebug for Google Chrome
- prepares for jsdv2
- prepares for mobile web debug at least for JS
- Refactor to support Firebug Embedded:
- Firebug in Firefox as jetpack
- Firebug in Google Chrome more complete, more common code
- Darin making progress on Firebug.Middle
- Firefox proposal window.console
- Standards may based on Web IDL or [JSON Schema http://json-schema.org/]
1.6 on FF 4.0
Not discussed but saved for next week
Daily testing for Firebug + Firefox
- Test Bot Page is UP!
- Bug 559466 Integrate firebug test suite with automated tests
- Triage Process
- Contact page, platform triage person?
- Bug 532445 run unit tests (daily?) with Firebug installed in testing profiles
- Testing of backend: FBTest?
- Listener client/server
- Browser Tools Interface
- Socket startup and shutdown issues.
- Avoiding context transfer?
- Leave all model info on server side
- Client side has "presentation model" (cache of info needed for panels)
- Accelerated 1.7 work to get Firebug for Fennec
- Honza and Mike: Firebug to Firebug via CrossFire
- TODO: Reverse relationship between TabWatcher and Firebug
- TODO: Command line flags to init firebug from crossfile (module vs panels)
- Test case for re-attach