John J. Barton, Jan 'Honza' Odvarko, Steve Roussey, Darin Wright, Mike Rennie, Mike Collins, Pat Mueller.
Issues for 1.6
- Blocks 1.6
- NEED TEST (jjb commit) Linux Search panel bonkers
- DONE Autocompletion issues eg 3421
- Accessibility Review (Hans out this week)
- new key shortcut mechanism proposed by Hillen to go on 1.7
- DONE Enter closes CSS editor. Let's stick with this change. Hans to explain. issue 3335
- Need feedback on Swarm
- New Prototype: Swarms
- collect test list from extensions and run all
- contact extension authors,
- The Firebug Swarm
- First run page
- one per alpha and beta
- donation page
- New support for testing extensions (Honza, kpdecker)
- To wiki (Honza)
- DONE New tests for completion needed (Honza) Still a problem
1.6 on FF 4.0
- known issues
- FF4.0 labeled issues
- JaegerMonkey FF 4.0!
- FF 4.0 Nightly build renders Firebug JS debug inoperable
- uses jsd, adapted
- FF 4.0b5/6 need to test and check against knownissues list
- New FBTest registration for extensions
- Daily testing for Firebug + Firefox
- Test Bot Page
- One 4.0 failure caused by Firebug: lib absolute URI (JJB)
- Triage Process
- Contact page, platform triage person?
- Bug 532445 run unit tests (daily?) with Firebug installed in testing profiles
- Add support for reporting that FF crashed (Honza)
Cross browser extension mechanism
- Using bootstrap mechanism (no restart, same as jetpack)
- panel add/remove no restart
- Lite and Firefox Firebug ext.
- script async vs sync loading
- Dorn transporter CommonJS RequireJS: need adapter for jetpack.
- Focus on debugger.js/fbs
- add support for JS debug to Firebug for Google Chrome
- prepares for jsdv2
- prepares for mobile web debug at least for JS
- give experience for complete refactoring work.
- New API between debugger.js and fbs to match CrossFire protocol
- Firefox proposal window.console
- Mutation Recognizer needs to support removal of UI features
- eg remove breakpoint (HONZA)
- Refactor to support Firebug Embedded:
- Firebug in Firefox as jetpack
- Firebug in Google Chrome more complete, more common code
- DONE Need more detailed plan (JJB to propose)
- California non-profit.
- Eric Jung, maintainable.
- Software Conservancy to meet Sept 20
- Check with Mozilla (jjb()
- Delegating can go ahead
- Zazzle problem on black tee-shirt
- Wait for reprint
- look into other sites (jjb)
- Mouse pad looks great
- Firebug trademark vs Firebug non-profit name?
-- Not discussed this week ---
- Crossfire labeled issues
- Webkit Inspector Protocol?
- Testing of backend: FBTest?
- Listener client/server
- Browser Tools Interface
- Socket startup and shutdown issues.
- Avoiding context transfer?
- Leave all model info on server side
- Client side has "presentation model" (cache of info needed for panels)
- Standards may based on Web IDL or [JSON Schema http://json-schema.org/]