Jan Honza Odvarko, Grant Gayed, Mike Rennie, Steven Roussey, Sebastian Zartner
- Firebug 1.8.2 blockers
- Should be compatible with Firefox 7
- Release 1.8.2 tomorrow?
- 1.9a1 released last week
- Firebug test-bot: fixed the config file (some tests should pass now)
- Two additional issues fixed by Sebastian.
- Issue 4742: Feedback from Mozilla Review Process (global namespace pollution, non-namespaced IDs, undeclared variables, etc.) Still needs more investigation.
- Sebastian: Tightening up the issues list, currently issues with status New
- FIXED Issue 4609: 'debugger not activated' shows all the time
- Issue 4690: infinite error loop in "httpActivityObserver" when closing window (Honza)
- NEEDS MORE WORK Bug 669730 - Firebug causes immortal zombie compartments
- Some work still needed
- Post a description about tracing event listeners to AMO (Honza!).
- Sebastian in charge
- Half way on the integration of the version comparator.
- Latest changes:
- Integrated compatibility check for Firebug versions
- Updated version comparison test page
- Missing parts:
E10S & Remote Debugging & Crossfire
- Everyone should understand e10s
- Bug 666713 - Dynamic analysis of chrome->content operations in Firefox
- Waiting for an XPCOM service that forwards logs to JS for dynamic analysis.
Firebug & Lite
- Firebug Lite 1.4? (1.4b2?)
- CSS line numbers working (some performance problems to solve)
- Pedro to create a donation report (post on FWG).
- Perch still doesn't work properly (wiki is fixed) bug 639438