Jan Honza Odvarko, Mike Rennie, Grant Gayed, Pedro Simonetti
- Firebug 1.8.3 released this week (compatibile with Firefox 8)
- 1.9a2 released
- Firebug UI embedded in a <browser> element (Robo Form and Status Bar fixed)
- FIXED Issue 4689: Add option to copy parts of JSON data (Tasoss)
- Issue 1179: Actions do not move the program counter after Step Into if breakpoint is on first line of function (Honza)
- Issue 4128: use swapDocShells for detaching (Amirjanyan)
- Added more information to the March of the Firebugs page. Short summary of the statistics (Sebastian):
- 4 tests fails in 1.9a2 (negative failures)
- Pedro to write some more test for the HTML panel, progress?
- FBTrace embeds Firefox built-in Source Editor (based on Orion)
- The editor doesn't support breakpoint column, but it could be added by Firebug.
- NEEDS MORE WORK Bug 669730 - Firebug causes immortal zombie compartments
- Some work still needed
- Description about tracing event listeners.
- Still under construction
- Version comparison with the user agent
- Version comparison with the (automatically) selected Firebug version
- Open tasks:
E10S & Remote Debugging & Crossfire
- JSD2 in nightlies
- Bug 666713 - Dynamic analysis of chrome->content operations in Firefox
- Waiting for an XPCOM service that forwards logs to JS for dynamic analysis.
Firebug & Lite
- Using a small library to access localStorage in the browser (user data in IE).
- Firebug Lite 1.4 release this week.