Jan Honza Odvarko, Sebastian Zartner, Grant Gayed, Pedro Simonetti, Steven Roussey
New FWG Member
- Simon Lindholm
- Command Line + autocompletion
- Firebug 1.8.3 on AMO
- 1.9a4 this week?
- List of 1.9 blockers
- Firebug is broken in latest Firefox nightly, bug 6891014
- Issue 4866: Regression: FBTests commandLine/2934 and css/3652 fail
- Sebastian, Simon?
- Issue 1413: Restore position in Script panel after page reload (Sebastian)
Discussed last week
- FIXED Issue 4681: Firebug panels are disabled after clicking on links that open in a new page and result in a download
- Issue 4649: Firebug causes a second HTTP GET request of @fontface font-files
- blocked on issue 4848
- Issue 4848: Create new SVG inspector (Mike?)
- The goal should be to reuse built-in inspector as soon as it's ready.
- Issue 4627: String.prototype methods not showing up (Tasos)
- Any progress?
- Issue 4197: 1.7X.0b1 Autocomplete not recursing through "." operator objects; also ignores jQuery/$ objects (Simon?)
- Sebastian making progress on bug triage
- 4 tests fail in 1.9a2 (negative failures)
- Pedro will write some more tests for the HTML panel
- Pedro is going to suggest a list of possible features to test in the HTML panel
- Send a link to an example how to use FBTest.TaskList (Honza)
- NEEDS MORE WORK Bug 669730 - Firebug causes immortal zombie compartments
- Some work still needed
- Description about tracing event listeners.
- Version comparator is working
E10S & Remote Debugging
- Roadmap available
- Bug 666713 - Dynamic analysis of chrome->content operations in Firefox
- Waiting for an XPCOM service that forwards logs to JS for dynamic analysis.
- Console Panel Remoting
- Firebug could cheat and use iframe in content process.