Jan Odvarko, Pedro Simonetti, Mike Collins, Steve Roussey
- 1.9a4 can't be released since, SVN -> getfirebug.com synchronization doesn't work, waiting for Brian
- FIXED bug 6891014
- Still needs to be ported to Aurora
- List of 1.9 blockers
- Last 4th alpha and switch to beta?
- PATCH COMMITTED Issue 4904: Firebug 1.8 and up fail to initialise when another browser addon uses the global message manager to load a content script at startup that calls sendSyncMessage (Honza)
- waiting for verification
- Activation problems, 4875, 4806, 4919 (all probably related to the same problem) (Honza)
- Remove annotations.js and breakpoints.js files if the user picks "Reset All Firebug Options" ?
- Perhaps we should do a test with big annotation.js file (thousands of entries).
- Issue 2916: Trace Styles Feature (Sebastian)
- Issue 3071: Display sample of WOFF file inside Net Panel (Sebastian)
Firebug Automated Testing
- Pedro investigating current FBTest API
- FBTest is based on EventUtils.js library (from Mozmill)
- Selection of an element in the HTML panel improved.
- Documentation generated for FBTest APIs (not available on getfirebug.com because of the sync problem)
- Pedro's going to update source code comments
- In order to improve speed of automated tests, we could remove included CSS file (coming from getfirebug.com) at least in the case the test is running in automated mode.
- Saving to the database is working
- Loading needs to be done
E10S & Remote Debugging
- Bug 669698 - Implement "linked remote browser" to load the inspector in the same content process as the content it inspects
- Changes still not committed in getfirebug.com - syncing doesn't work!