Jan Odvarko, Pedro Simonetti, Sebastian Zartner
- 1.9a5 released
- List of 1.9 blockers
- Release 1.8.4 (compatible with Firefox 9)
- Honza: this week
- Firebug 1.9 Switch to beta
- Create a new branch (1.10) as soon as it's necessary (to save time with backporting), https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/firebug-working-group/qawYIvn9kuw
- Activation problem, Honza will test remotely with the reporter, Issue 4875: Firebug is active in unnecessary tab, put "I found a bug" into the report.
- Honza: hunting down memory leaks, this should be fixed in Firebug 1.9 final
- Honza: Documentation needed "Reset All Firebug Options"
- Sebastian watching: Issue 4758: "NetworkError: 401 Unauthorized - [url]" NTLM authentication issue
- Sebastian working on Issue 3071: Display sample of WOFF file inside Net Panel
- Honza: Documentation for Firebug.registerExtension function. Perhaps a blog post about how to create a Firebug extension based on AMD and RequireJS.
- No progress this week
- Saving to the database is working
- Loading needs to be done
E10S & Remote Debugging
- Honza: Kick off a discussion about Firebug architecture refactoring on FWG.