Jan Odvarko, Mike Rennie, Sebastian Zartner, Steven Roussey
- 1.8.4 released (compatible with Firefox 9, already passed the review process)
- 1.9b1 on Friday
- List of 1.9 blockers
- Pick 1.9 blockers from the issue list and make sure they are fixed before 1.9 final.
- Extension developers should report any existing problems.
- E10s deprioritized by Mozilla so, not a priority for Firebug now.
- We can start picking issues that should be fixed in 1.10 (mark as blocks-1.10)
- Steve will post some Extension API problems on FWG
- Automated Testing
- HTTP Network Monitoring based on Remote Debugging Protocol
- Activation (create new instance of Firebug for every tab? - Explicit activation. Build automated activation on top of it? Perhaps in Firebug 2.0?
- Known Net panel timings fixed.
- Domplate inheritance tweaking
- Memory leaks, some references to the page document found and fixed, but no big memory leak found.
- Needs to be done: activation problem, Honza will test remotely with the reporter, issue 4875: Firebug is active in unnecessary tab, put "I found a bug" into the report.
- Honza: Documentation needed "Reset All Firebug Options"
- New Feature by Sebastian: Issue 3071: Display sample of WOFF file inside Net Panel
- Honza: Still needs to be done: Documentation for Firebug.registerExtension function. Perhaps a blog post about how to create a Firebug extension based on AMD and RequireJS.
- No progress this week
- Register on www.mozillians.org